Take control of your home, literally. This plug-in appliance module will turn any house into a smart home. The module lets your Wi-Fi manage your lights, appliances, or almost anything else plugged in. Using your smartphone or another web-enabled device, you can schedule or turn off and on even when you are away from the house.
When you are home, use your voice to give a command to your virtual assistant. The assistant can program and manage your lights, fans, or other things that you want to work on a schedule. You can even add motion sensors to trigger your smart plug devices. Such as, when you walk into the room, the motion sensor tells your lamps to come on. Plug-in modules are just how they sound. You plug it in, and you’re ready to use it. All your smart home devices become merged into your home security control panel.
- Plugs into your normal wall outlet for power
- Serves as a Z-Wave repeater
- Tracks power usage of plugged-in items
- Control lights or an appliance with a smartphone or PC
- Push-button manual switch
- Works with Z-Wave hubs, such as virtual assistants
- Side plug keeps it from blocking usage
- Size: 5″ x 3″ x 2.5″