The dome camera is a popular choice for homes and businesses. It gives a low-profile look that blends in with any decor. As a result, people prefer it for placing in discreet spots where they don’t want it noticed right away. Despite the low profile, the dome camera captures wide-angled footage for a 104° view. Additionally, these 4-in-1 cameras switch their video output easily with their TVI/AHD/CVI signals and the CVBS analog video. Even more, your camera gives you a smart IR (infrared) night vision up to 98 feet. This camera can be used inside or out. In fact, the IP67 rating means that the camera is waterproof and safe from dust damage. With all this in mind, look to Allied Home Security for all of your video surveillance needs.
Reliably capture what happens in and around a home or business.
Dome Camera Features
- 1080p Ultra High-Resolution Progressive Scan Image Sensor
- 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 2.8 mm fixed focal lens Wide Angle Lens
- 130 dB true WDR, 3D DNR
- Night-Vision smart IR (infrared), up to 98ft (30 m) IR distance
- Dome camera has 4 in 1 video output, switchable to:
- TVI – transport video interface
- AHD – Analog High Definition
- CVI – composite video interface
- CVBS – Composite Video Blanking and Sync
- Dome camera is rated: IP67 Weatherproof
- Horizontal Field of View 104° (2.8 mm)