Most of your home security alerts you when there is suspicious activity at your home when you are away. However, the panic button is the part of your home security system that helps you while you are inside the house. Home invasions are a scary thing to hear in the news. When you have a panic button close by while you rest, it makes it easier to relax.
Panic buttons aren’t something just for older ones. A panic button is ideal to have by your bed at night, in a room you spend a lot of time in, and also wherever you keep your valuable items. No matter where you decide to put it, it should be easily accessible. Use the button only when there is a need for emergency assistance.
- Communicates through your 2GIG security panel
- Immediately alerts the monitoring company that you need help.
- Panic buttons can be a loud alarm or silent alerts.
- Size: 1.65″ x 1.2″ x 0.5″
- 2GIG wireless connection
- 3-year Lithium battery life
- Works when the alarm system is armed or disarmed
- 2-second push requirement avoid false alerts
- 5-second button lockout avoids repeat alert
- Clips to lanyards, belts, or car visors or put into a purse