No one enjoys the rush to the control panel as you come into your home to disarm your system. Now disarming can be easy. The key fob for your home security system is similar to the one for locking your car. This key fob lets you turn your home security system on and off before you go into the house or after you leave. It also has a panic button for emergencies.
There are four buttons on your key fob in total. The buttons are: Arm (away), Disarm, Arm (stay), Panic. In order to activate the panic button, you need to hold it down for a couple of seconds. This requirement prevents any accidental activation of the button. In the event of an emergency, the siren activates with a push of the button. If this occurs, it automatically calls your monitoring station. The key fob is a good item to keep nearby when you go to sleep or work in the yard. It keeps quick access for emergency assistance.
- Easy to arm and disarm the home security system
- Serves as a portable panic button
- Multiple users can be given a key fob
- Battery lasts 3 to 5 years
- LED light flashes when buttons pushed for confirmation
- Convenient, no running to the panel to disarm